Qualified Diesel Mechanic
Paton’s Machinery are a 5 Star Kubota Dealership.
We are seeking a mechanic who is hands on, proactive & confident, to join our team in the workshop.
You will need to be a qualified diesel mechanic & have a current driver’s license.
The duties we require to be carried out are:
– Workshop/Field service & repairs
– Major overhaul of engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems & implements
– Building new machines & carry out pre deliveries
– Fault diagnostics, hydraulic flow & pressure testing
– Electrical components & wiring
– Welding & fabrication
We offer a competitive hourly rate which includes monthly RDO’s.
For enquiries & applications, please contact:
PH: 03 5975 4399
Parts Interpreter / Supervisor
Paton’s Machinery is an Agricultural and Industrial Machinery Sales, Service and Spare Parts Specialist operating on the Mornington Peninsula. We currently have a vacancy for a Spare Parts Interpreter/ Supervisor.
To be successful you must have:
• Agricultural Experience (Parts Interpretation)
• Mechanical Background
• Intermediate Computer Skills
• Proficiency in Inventory Control and Display Stock Management
• Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a Fast- Paced Environment
Your key responsibilities will include:
• identifying and sourcing agricultural spare parts – via Online Data Bases
• customer sales
• supporting parts demand for our workshop/field service departments
• processing supplier invoices, billing parts to service jobs in progress
• attending to all spare parts enquiries via phone, walk in or email
• preparation of quotes, purchase orders, tax invoices and receipt of payments
• ensure prompt and accurate delivery of parts which may include picking and packing
• good mechanical knowledge of agricultural tractor parts
• strong communications skills both written and verbal
• be a self-motivated team player with a focus on customer service
• be able to multi-task and work quickly under pressure
• strong knowledge of computers and operating systems.
Forward applications/resumes with cover letter in confidence to:
PH: 03 5975 4399